Private Cloud based on Microsoft Technologies
Raising importance of IT infrastructure for business process support, demanding its flexibility and pressuring the maintenance of CapEx and OpEx costs creates a rift between IT and Sales Teams. Our solution is derived from proofed architecture and aims at bridging this rift.
Windows Azure Pack
Provides answer to these needs. Bringing power of Microsoft Azure technology to private data centres. It is a costless extension of existing environments built on Microsoft Server and System Centre product family.
Microsoft Azure provides open and flexible platform for quick creation, deployment and management of application in world-wide network of Microsoft-administered data-centres. Vision entails not only helping enterprise to adapt to dynamic changes regarding development and deployment of modern applications in time of social networks and mobile content, but also helping with transformation of their own infrastructure concerning these trends, security and cost cutting.
Windows Azure Pack in your data centre will provide:
- Dynamics and fast availability of public cloud services now in internal private environment without concern about your data security
- Optimized own infrastructure resources utilization and ability to transparently divide computing power between your subsidiaries
- Dynamic scalability of infrastructure without any user discomfort
- Creating resources necessary for development and testing is assigned directly to developers, but without Internal IT loss of control of infrastructure
- Automatic process of virtual machine creation is even faster utilizing assigned templates
- Possibility of using Microsoft Azure public cloud services (Platform as a Service, Database as a service and Service bus) with migration of these services directly into data centres distributed across the globe
Windows Azure Pack provides:
- Tenant Portal – web portal assigned for deployment, monitoring and administration of services, such as web sites and virtual machines
- Administrator Portal – portal assigned for configuration and resource management, user accounts, subscriptions for individual tenants and quotas
- IAAS (Infrastructure as a Service) – provides Windows Server and Linux virtual machines integrated with software defined network infrastructure. Solution entails template gallery and scalability options
- Web PAAS (Platform as a Service) – scalable web hosting services for simple deployment and administration, supporting ASP.NET, PHP and Node.js. Web application gallery included along popular open source web application and integration with source code management systems
- Database as a Service – offers SQL Server and MySQL database for web services and other applications
- Service Bus – enables reliable message transfer between distributed applications (asynchronous message fronts, publication, subscription)
Our certified experts are the guarantee of our services quality
See also: LXCloud - Datasheet