Manager of Integrated Managerial System
The IMS Team's main focus is development and maintenance of processes regarding 6 managerial systems (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 20000-1 and ISO 10006). We conduct reports and acknowledge the high management with IMS performance and any requirement for improvement. It is also our obligation to raise the awareness about customer requirements and maintain relations with external parties regarding IMS. IMS Team oversees creation, implementation and maintenance of managerial systems in accordance with norms.
Certificates of Integrated Managerial System
ISO 9001 | ISO 14001 |STN OHSAS 18001 | ISO/IEC 27001 | ISO/IEC 20000-1 | ISO 10006
Integrated Management System
Based on LYNX´s Strategy, defined policies, business targets and programs to achieve them, LYNX demonstrates its commitment to sustainable development regarding customer affairs, environment, safety and occupational protection and information security. LYNX employs Integrated Management System (IMS) consisting of following standards: ISO 9001 Quality Management, ISO 14001 Environmental Management, OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series, ISO/OEEC 27001 Information Security Management System, ISO/IEC 20000-1 IT Service Management System and ISO 10006 Quality Management System in Projects.
Moreover, the Information Security Management System area is designated for information protection, managing risks threatening these information. LYNX confirms controlled protection of information by employing this standard. Furthermore, its implementation also confirms enterprise ability to maintain its line of business in case of natural disaster and compliance with public law.
LYNX Integrated Management System Policy
LYNX ISM policy is established as one of its core systematic policies and its strategy. Based on integration of 5 management standards is in alignment with purpose, character and environmental impact of organisation and its operations and services. It takes into account the range of Occupational Safety risks and is defined in sense of company´s entrepreneurial, technical and geographical characteristics. It is suitable for the company´s information security purposes. It meets the requirements of the service provider, focusing on customers in terms of business, organization, its localization, assets and technologies. LYNX Executive Management has taken following commitments:
- To strictly pay attention to customer needs and requirements regarding realisation of projects, orders and provided services resulting in effective solutions maximising customer satisfaction. All these activities must be ensured with an emphasis on the continuous improvement of delivery quality.
- Ensure systematic and targeted employee qualification enhancemnent so that company´s competitiveness is ensured constantly. At the same time, it does so in line with customer needs and market trends.
- Comply with legal and other requirements that apply to environmental aspects of deliveries. Continually improve internal processes to reduce enviromental costs, wiht emphasis on preventive access and continual improvement of enviromental behavior within the company as a whole.
- To actively prevent occurrence of hazardous events, eliminate potential health threats from machinery, human action or occupational environment and to improve employee awareness of occupational health and safety assessment along constantly improving its management and performance.
- Ensure adequate protection of the company´s information assets. This is in line with regulatory requirements and contractual obligations in the context of strategic risk management and opportunities that can impact product, service and customer homology and enhance the overall undestanding of the direction and principles of conduct with a view to continually improving the information security system.
- Synchroponize service delivery with customer business goals and meet service requirements so that identified changes in processes or conducts are implemented through change management to identify higher risk changes that have the potential to have a signitificant impact on the service or customer.
- To create and maintain valuable partner relations with world prominent IT vendors and to apply management principles regarding quality, environment, occupational hazard and information security in these affairs.
Our company and its employees hold complete certification for services provided in its portfolio. Company itself has numerous certificates issued by its partner and other institutions, working constantly on their renewal and acquiring new certifications based on our enterprise.