Manager of Integrated Managerial System
Our company has implemented and maintains processes in 7 management systems (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO / IEC 27001, ISO / IEC 25000, ISO / IEC 20000-1 and ISO 10006. The role of our team is to process reports and familiarize top management with ISM performance and any need for improvement. We increase awareness of customer requirements throughout the Company and maintain contact with external parties in the field of ISM. We ensure that the maintenance of management systems complies with the requirements of the relevant standards.
Certificates of Integrated Managerial System
ISO 9001 | ISO 14001 |STN ISO 45001 | ISO/IEC 27001 | ISO/IEC 20000-1 | ISO 10006 | ISO/IEC 25001
Integrated Management System
Based on LYNX's strategy, defined policies, goals and programs to achieve them, LYNX has decided to demonstrate its commitment to sustainable development in the areas of customer, environmental, occupational safety and health, information security and as well as the relationship to software engineering, the relationship to service management and the relationship to business continuity. Therefore, LYNX has implemented an Integrated Management System in accordance with the requirements of international standards: ISO 9001 quality management system, ISO 14001 environmental management system, ISO 45001 occupational health and safety management system, ISO / IEC 27001 information security management system, ISO / IEC 25000 software engineering management system, ISO / IEC 20000-1 IT service management system and ISO 10006 Quality Management System in Projects.
Moreover, the Information Security Management System area is designated for information protection, managing risks threatening these information. LYNX confirms controlled protection of information by employing this standard. Furthermore, its implementation also confirms enterprise ability to maintain its line of business in case of natural disaster and compliance with public law.
LYNX Integrated Management System Policy
LYNX operates in the IT market as one of the longest-running companies in Slovakia with a clear profile in providing security, communication and application solutions for a wide range of customers
LYNX management strives to consistently achieve the highest possible customer satisfaction, as well as meeting their future expectations in relation to the products and services provided, which lead to their benefit and satisfaction with emphasis on quality, environment, safety and health at work, information security , IT service, business continuity and project quality.
Therefore, the management of LYNX has made the following commitments:
- To strictly pay attention to the fulfillment of applicable customer requirements within the solved projects, orders and provided services so that the result is effective solutions bringing maximum satisfaction of customer requirements. At the same time, ensure all these activities with an emphasis on constantly improving the quality of supplies.
- Ensure systematic and targeted employee qualification enhancemnent so that company´s competitiveness is ensured constantly. At the same time, it does so in line with customer needs and market trends.
- Actively prevent dangerous events. Reduce potential health hazards due to technical equipment, human activities and the working environment and raise employees' awareness of occupational safety and health. Continuously improve OSH management and performance in compliance with legal and other requirements related to OSH hazards.
- Ensure adequate protection of the Company's information assets. This is in line with legislative requirements and contractual obligations in the context of strategic risk management and opportunities that may affect product, service compliance and the ability to enhance customer satisfaction and establish an overall understanding of the direction and principles of continuous information security system improvement.
- Synchroponize service delivery with customer business goals and meet service requirements so that identified changes in processes or conducts are implemented through change management to identify higher risk changes that have the potential to have a signitificant impact on the service or customer.
- Align service delivery with the customer's business objectives and meet service requirements so that identified changes in processes or procedures are implemented through change management in identifying higher risk changes that have the potential to have a significant impact on the service or customer.
- Ensure the development or selection of systems and SW products for continuous quality improvement. Fulfill the requirements of the end user by measuring and evaluating the quality of our own SW works or products.
- Create and maintain good partnerships with the world's leading suppliers of IT products and management principles in the areas of quality, environment, health and safety, information security, IT service management, business continuity to apply in relation to these partners.
Our company and its employees hold complete certification for services provided in its portfolio. Company itself has numerous certificates issued by its partner and other institutions, working constantly on their renewal and acquiring new certifications based on our enterprise.